The chauffeur is the face of the company. Chauffeurs are responsible for providing our clients with prompt, clean, courteous, safe, and dependable service; making the ride the best part of the clients day. Our fleet of new sedans and SUVs (and sprinters, mini-buses and full size buses) are your ‘office’ during your shift. No wear and tear on your personal vehicle.
- Chauffeurs must be age 21 or older
- Have the ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and monthly random drug screening
- Be able to lift baggage 50+ lbs.
- Excellent working knowledge of roads and driving
- Work well under pressure and stressful situations
- Good reading, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to obtain a NYC Taxi & Limousine license (NJ and NY offices only)
New 2022 Fleet arriving at all branches this summer! Whether you’re looking for full- time, part-time, nights and/or days only, and/or weekends only, we offer FLEXIBLE schedules and we are BUSY!
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Hourly Base Rate PLUS 15% Commission on all rides (starting hourly base varies based on your current licensing).
- Average hourly is between $18.00-$25.00
- Year End Bonus
- Safe Driving Hours Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Jury duty)
- Employee Recognition Monetary Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus